COVID-19: We’re Here for You
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Before your meeting, our office will send you materials by email or through the mail.
- Take a look at what we have sent you.
- The paper copies are complete. You don’t have to do anything else until our meeting.
- The electronic copies can be printed or left on your device for review during our meeting.
- We will send you your red estate planning binder (RED BOOK) at the end of the process.
- DO NOT open your RED BOOKS before your funding. (I know it’s tempting.)
We schedule our virtual meetings using Zoom A Zoom video conference allows you to see Ilene and any visual aids during your meeting. Zoom meetings are our closest alternatives to meeting you in person.
Getting into the Zoom meeting is easy. We will send you an email with a link, and instructions on how to join the meeting. Click on the link just before your meeting starts.
If you prefer not to video conference, the Zoom invitation includes a call-in phone number that you may use instead.
We do what works best for you!
Our office is set up to do telephone conferences.
Once the meeting is scheduled, our office can call you, or you can call us, at the appointment time.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 4pm
9777 N. 91st St
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
8776 E Shea Blvd
Suite 106 PMB 607
Scottsdale, AZ 85260